Bob Gardiner is a seasoned professional with over 27 years experience in business development, operations, marketing and distribution. He has been personally responsible and involved in several startups in its development and ultimately the buyouts in a number of Canadian corporations. He has worked in alliance with a major Investment bank to access and evaluate potential acquisitions for clients. Bob has also worked with Danone Group ( A multinational corporation listed on Euronext Paris and a component of the CAC 40 stock market index ) Read More
The Company is confident that through his past experience and business acumen, Bob will guide and direct MEGOLA with the similar successes he has had with his past endeavours. He understands the potential & importance that the advanced Health Product Technologies and Services opportunities that MEGOLA is engaged in and how it will bring these products and services into several vertical markets being established.
Bob also has a strong understanding of the Company’s planned acquisitions and direction and expansion of its portfolio companies and how to harness and build on their value. MEGOLA feels fortunate to have a leader of his stature and we welcome him to further build out on the management team.
Chief Technical Officer
Samuel has over thirty-two years of experience in product development, commercialisation and marketing; and extensive cross-cultural exposure in senior management positions. Over the years, he has consistently created solutions and led diverse groups to achieve common goals in global environments.
Samuel has expertise in new product commercialisation, global team building, market development and sales training. Rich Silicone knowledge for various industrial applications including Chemicals, Oil and Gas, Plastics, Rubber, Paper, Pulp, Food, Lubricants, Textile, Electrical, Electronics, Personal Home-hold Care, Auto-care and Construction markets. Invented active patents and owner of patent ideas and Trade Marks. Read More
He has built Sales Teams and developed training modules on Need-Satisfaction Selling, Negotiation, Strategic Account Development and Relationship Management, over 300 sales, technical sales, customer service, and marketing professionals trained in Dow Corning.
He has developed rapid commercialization process to achieve double digit growth by focusing on customer needs and satisfaction. Held active patents, Trade Marks and owner of patent ideas.
Global Team Management
He has succeeded in global key account contract negotiation and captured exclusive business in China. Led a global team of 70 people as Global Textile Industry Manager. Achieved global sales above US$120 million with contribution 70%.
License of Anti-microbial
He implemented brand licensing with or without royalty payment in Asian countries, which helped to build up corporate image in China and Globally.
ISO 9000/Responsible Care
He has led teams to implement programs and training for Dow Corning ASEAN region.
Strategic Intelligence and New Business Market Development
He has built new team to collect strategic intelligence in Singapore, and turned Singapore into center for New Business Market Development.
He has implemented Channel management Market Life Cycle Module related to early introduction, growth and mature phases in marketing and sales management
- Master in Business Administration: University of Hong Kong (1981 to 1982)
- Diploma in Management Studies: University of Hong Kong (1979 to 1980)
- Master in Fibre Sciences: University of Leeds (1972 to 1973)
- Post-Graduate Degree in Textile Technologies: University of Leeds (1971 to 1972)
- Chartered Textile Technologist UK
- Member of Marketing Institute of Singapore
- Certified by Dr. Charlie In (Newealths Asia) as Newealth Business Coach Dec. 2002.
- Languages: Fluent in English, and Chinese – Manderin, Cantonese
- Completed Singapore Institute of Directors, SID Company Directors Course, March – June, 2003.
After retiring from Dow Corning end of Oct. 2001, Samuel has been deploying his Entrepreneurial Skills in setting up several ventures:
- Started up GCE Business Consultants on Sales Excellence Training, Commercialization, Business Strategies Development and Business Coaching. [Silicones Consultation] (November, 2001 as Managing Consultant)
- Formed a Chemicals Company, AEGIS Intelligent Chemicals Pte Ltd to manufacture and distribute Smart Chemicals and solutions via Industrial and Consumer Network Marketing channels. (July 2002 as Managing Director registered at Tras Trading)
- Newealth Business Coach, MIDAS Panel Leader (Dec. 2002 )
- Started Avodah Business Consulting on Business Improvement, Writing Business Plan, Capital Sourcing, Financing Restructuring, M&A, Mentoring, Networking, & Business Representation. (Sept. 2003)
- Invited to be Associate Consultant of SME Corporate Board (Nov. 2003)
- Invited to join Advisory Boards of TLM Transportation & Logistics Managers Pte Ltd. and Spire Research and Consulting Pte Ltd. (2001 and 2003)
- Invited to join Tras Trading as R & D Manager and Market Development Consultant by Mr. C K Tan July 2003 to current date.
- Invited to be Consultant of Commercial Supplies (FE) Pte Ltd. May 2004 for Siltech Silicones and SDC Coatings to current date. We have also formed a new BioEm Strategic Business Unit to promote BioEm Air Sanitizing and Purifying systems since March 2007.
- Forming a Matrine Growing Unit with a PACK (Patrick, AICPL, CSFE, Kent)..MG PACK Pte. Ltd. (Work in Progress).
- Working with Prof. Daniel Chan, Patrick Poon to commercialize Sustainable Immunized Building and Electron Building Management Platform in Singapore with a group of Architects. (WIP)
CBD Division Consultant
Originally from Toronto Ontario, Paul is the founder of Balanced2Day and built the company on the belief that the road to recovery begins with natural solutions and proudly stands behind the healing powers of Hemp extract. Balanced2Day is the leading Premium Hemp Extract brand designed for athletes and individuals leading an active lifestyle. He believes Hemp Extract should be available to all those in need as an alternative way of life at an affordable price. Read More
Before devoting his work full-time to optimize everyday performance and challenge individuals to rethink the healing process by creating products that promote wellness, balance and recovery with Baladanced2Day, Paul played professional hockey for 11 years, owned and operated Goalie and Hockey camps in North American and Europe and worked at 15 years PepsiCo.
Paul is a performance-Driven customer sales professional who excels in fast-paced and high-volume accounts. Creative and effective leader in the implementation of the company’s goals and objectives. He has an outstanding track record of business and customer and is recognized for excellence in cultivating new business, generating sales, driving marketing and building outstanding customer relationships. Extremely efficient at analyzing and solving customer and business problems with varying degrees of complexity. Passionate about operating with honesty, integrity and being highly responsive to deliver an unsurpassed level of customer satisfaction.
Mark F Suchy
Managing Partner, Florida
Mark is a seasoned entrepreneur with 30+ years of experience in the private and public sectors with a strong understanding of Business Investment & Finance at all levels. Mark’s broad knowledge working with diverse markets has resulted in the nurturing of productive business relationships throughout the MidWest and most recently on the Gulf Coast of Florida. With a well-established and very dynamic network of extremely talented business professionals and his associations with public and privately held companies producing cutting edge product lines has led to his current association with Megola / GS Capital Blends.
John brings with him a broad range of experience including management, consulting, strategic planning, accounting, IT, Internet marketing and more. His business life started when he took on a contract to modernize and computerize an accounting & consulting firm. John developed a working relationship that resulted in being hired on full-time and working there for the next 13 years. This position exposed him to an ever expanding list of roles and responsibilities which included managing personnel, maintaining the computer systems, accounting, training clients and office personnel, and consulting services for various business clients among other responsibilities. Read More
John consulted with clients developing strategies to take full advantage of their existing customer base, identify new opportunities and strategic partnerships with the goal of increasing revenue and the value of their business.
The first website he created and sold was in 1996 and he continues to learn in this area as internet marketing is ever evolving. He continues to expand his knowledge in website development, SEO, email marketing, marketing funnels, social media marketing, selling on Amazon, etc.
John also worked for over a decade as a Certified Energy Auditor advising clients on energy saving strategies and submitting their files to Natural Resources Canada to qualify for government rebates.
John’s extensive technical, management and business experience will be an asset to ALO-GEM in developing strategies and business systems to serve our business partners and customers alike.