Acquires Specialty Coffee Product Line
Acquires Sio2 Proteksol for Seed & Foliage Coating
Larger deals forthcoming
FLORIDA: March 14, 2022: Megola Inc. (OTC-PINK MGON) Megola, Inc. (“MGON”, “Company”) is a Consortium Group of Health Technologies and Eco-Friendly Product Lines. Megola through product and technology acquisitions has grown to have its own E-commerce Branding Division, Service Department, Licensing Division, Franchise Division all maintaining Megola’s diverse manufactured product portfolios. “These are just the start of our acquisitions as the company is in the final stages of negotiations for several other product line offerings from Medesol LLC and others,” states CEO Robert Gardiner. ‘We will start to offer our coffee lines on our eCommerce site along with other distribution networks and we will start a pilot project with a large Canadian marijuana grower for the Proteksol Seed coating shortly”, continues Gardiner.
On February 22, 2022, MGON entered into a Purchase and Sale of Business Assets Contract with RBG Wholesale, in which MGON has agreed to purchase certain Specialty Coffee product lines, branding label and supply agreements, for the purchase price of Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000), payable as follows: (1) fifteen thousand (15,000) shares of MGON Series F Preferred Stock, valued at $1.00 per share.
Health and Wellness coffee
* Weight Loss Coffee – increases metabolism through a thermogenic boost helping to burn calories and convert fatty acids and glucose into energy inhibiting the production of fat tissue and increasing energy. Infused with Hoodia Gordoni and Garcinia Chromium Picolinate
* Immune Boost Coffee – enhances overall vitality, immune and nervous system, increases antibody production, helps restore health and fight bacteria, boost polysaccharides and polyphenols. Infused with Black Samson Echinacea, Chinese Astralagus, Reich, and Chealated Zinc.
* Sensuality Tonic Blend – increases libido in both women and men, helps sustain balanced levels of progesterone and testosterone and stimulates the nervous system. Infused with Maca, Damiana and Horny Goat Weed.
* Tranquility Blend – achieves anti-stress effect through reducing muscle tension and anxiety. Also improves concentration, enhances overall mood and eases pain by reducing the negative trigger endorphins which stimulates secretion of serotonin. Infused with Gaba Ashwagandha and Griffonia
* Energy Blend – increases energy, focus and awareness, includes antioxidants that invigorate the body and contains minerals, vitamins, proteins, fibers and essential fatty acids. Infused with Guarana, Acai, Gogi and Chocolate.
Apart from health benefits, the above Health and Wellness Coffee Lines are produced using Green manufacturing process and strictly following 100% Biodegradable packaging guidelines. All coffees are Fair Trade and certified Organic infused with 100% natural extracts with bio-altering properties, caffeine being used as a delivery method.
* CBD-infused Coffee
Coffee infused with CBD produces anti-stress effect as well as reduces aches and pains at the same time helping the user feel alert, calm and focused. Can have three levels of strength – intro, regular and maximum.
Product is manufactured using 100% Specialty grade coffee beans and organically grown hemp extracts.
Coffee is roasted and infused in an FDA registered facility in compliance with industry standard good
manufacturing practices (GMP).
Can come in forms of whole bean, roast and ground, K-cup and Nespresso compatible pods.
On March 11, 2022 Megola entered into a Purchase and Sale of Business Assets Contract with Medesol LLC
On March 11, 2022, MGON entered into a Purchase and Sale of Business Assets
Contract with Medesol LLC,(www.sio2international.com, www.medesolglobal.com ) in which MGON has agreed to purchase license and manufacturing rights to Sio2 Proteksol for Seed & Foliage that is a safe, nano-particle free, water based, environmentally friendly coating application that assists the seeds, plants natural ability to grow, for the purchase price of Fifteen Thousand Dollars ($15,000), payable as follows: (1) fifteen thousand (15,000) shares of MGON Series F Preferred Stock, valued at $1.00 per share.
Easy to apply, SIO2 Proteksol Seed & Foliage coating is VOC free and treats the seed with a coating of safe silicon dioxide molecules – the same molecules found in the seed itself. The coating encapsulates the seed in a protective barrier that prevents mold and mildew issues and acts as a fertilizer to assist in its growth.
With an array of different seed types, SIO2 Proteksol Seed & Foliage:
- increases germination,
- enhances root size,
- increases shoot length by more than 60%,
- expedites cotyledon growth,
- increases seed vigor,
- increases yield per acre. These benefits mean that treated seeds germinate faster, less are lost due to mold/mildew and plants grow quicker.
The use of SIO2 Proteksol Seed & Foliage coating will eliminate the need for traditional chemical fertilizers that are ineffective due to hydrolysis, decomposition, degradation due to photosynthesis, expensive and can leach into the soil causing further issues. SIO2 Proteksol Seed & Foliage coating acts as an individual super fertilizer that targets each individual seed without waste and protects it against the caustic nature of soil.
For more information on Megola brands megolacorp.com
For more information on Balanced2Day: Balanced2Day.com
For more information on The Stink Genie: GenieBrands.com
For more information on Medesol Global: sio2international.com, medesolglobal.com
For more information Contact:
Attn: John MacLeod
Stock information here: https://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/MGON/overview
Disclaimer: This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Act of 1934. These forward-looking statements are based largely on the expectations or forecasts of future events, can be affected by inaccurate assumptions, and are subject to various business risks and known and unknown uncertainties, a number of which are beyond the control of management. Therefore, actual results could differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained in this press release. Additional information respecting the factors that could materially affect the Company and its operations are contained in its annual report on Form 10K and Form 10-Q as filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statement.